Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate
RFSA Members are invited to apply as a Sponsored Delegate to attend the RFSA conference 2021.
The expression of interest to be a Sponsored Delegate will open on Monday 2 November 2020.
Acceptance as a Sponsored Delegate entitles you to receive a full conference registration, one ticket to each networking function, shared accommodation (for the nights of Friday 4 June and Saturday 5 June only) and breakfast, morning/afternoon teas and lunches.
You are required to make your own travel arrangements.
NOTE: Completion of the EOI form does not guarantee acceptance as a Sponsored Delegate.
Not an RFSA Member? Click here to join.
RFSA Member Standard Registration
Standard registrations can be submitted from 8 February 2021 (limited spaces available). Delegates can book and pay for their accommodation through the Conference Managers or make their own arrangements.
Acceptance as a Delegate entitles you to receive a full conference registration, one ticket to each networking function and breakfast, morning/afternoon teas and lunches. You are required to make your own travel arrangements and cover your own accommodation costs.
The Conference is only open to delegates over the age of 18 years.
Become an RFSA Member
Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate Open:
2 November 2020
Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate Deadline:
1 February 2021
RFSA Member Standard Registration Opens:
8 February 2021
Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate Acceptance Notifications:
22 March 2021
Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate Response Deadline:
5 April 2021
4 – 6 June 2021
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Accommodation Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct
All Conference Delegates are entitled to the following:
- All sessions
- All official documentation including program booklet and list of participants
- Welcome BBQ
- Conference Dinner
- Morning and afternoon teas
Entrance to Conference
Each member of the Conference will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
NOTE: Registrations that require payment will not be processed or confirmed until payment in full is received.
Payment may be made by credit card. MasterCard, Visa and American Express are the only credit cards accepted at the Conference. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by Arinex.
You may not pay your fees by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers.
- Cancellations before 10 March 2021 will incur a A$150 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations before 28 April 2021 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
- Cancellations after 29 April 2021 will receive no refund.
- One night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable at 4 May 2021.
- Deposit will be forfeited if you do not arrive on the date for which you have booked.
Cancellations after 29 April 2021 will receive no refund.
Accommodation Code of Conduct:
Accommodation is provided on the basis of acceptable Delegate behavior. The NSW Rural Fire Service Association and Arinex reserve the right to remove any Delegate deemed as behaving inappropriately from the Conference and revoke their accommodation sponsorship.
Delegates must not
- Delegates must not swap or bring additional guests into their accommodation for any reason without the prior discussion and approval from the NSW Rural Fire Service Association and Arinex.
- Engage in, encourage or conduct violent, bullying or discriminatory behavior.
- Make excessive noise. Noise levels should be at an appropriate level at all times to ensure roommates, and those in surrounding accommodation are not disturbed.
- Respect the privacy of those they are sharing with (including but not limited to personal space, belongings, thoughts and beliefs, lifestyle choices etc).
- Ensure the accommodation is left in a clean and tidy state. Compensation for any damages incurred will be sought from those registered as staying in the accommodation.
- Pay for any mini bar, room service or incidentals incurred during your stay.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The Conference Managers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
The Organiser and Host/s of RFSA 2021 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/Event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the RFSA 2021 and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Conference or through cancellation of the Conference ,
Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
Failure to utilise tours or pre-booked arrangements due to airline delay,
Force Majeure or any other reason,
Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
Loss or damage to personal property,
Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance.