Expression of Interest – Sponsored Delegate
Sponsored Delegate registrations are now closed.
All members who completed a sponsored delegate registration will be notified on 20 April if your application has been accepted.
Acceptance as a Sponsored Delegate entitles you to receive a full conference registration, one ticket to each social function, shared accommodation (for the nights of Friday 6 July and Saturday 7 July only) and breakfast, morning/ afternoon teas and lunches.
You are required to make your own travel arrangements.
NOTE: Completion of the EOI form does not guarantee acceptance as a Sponsored Delegate.
Registered RFSA Member Standard Registration
Standard registrations are now open (limited spaces available). Delegates can book and pay for their accommodation through the Conference Managers or make their own arrangements. You are required to make your own travel arrangements.
Acceptance as a Delegate entitles you to receive a full conference registration, one ticket to each social function, morning/afternoon teas and lunches.
Registration Terms and Conditions
All Conference Delegates are entitled to the following:
- All sessions
- All official documentation including program booklet and list of participants
- Welcome Reception
- Conference Dinner
- Morning and afternoon teas
Entrance to Conference
Each member of the Conference will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
NOTE: Registrations will not be processed or confirmed until payment in full is received.
Payment may be made by cheque or credit card. MasterCard, Visa and American Express are the only credit cards accepted at the Conference. Please note all transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by Arinex.
You may not pay your fees by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers.
- Cancellations before 1 April 2018 will incur a A$100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations before 1 June 2018 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
- Cancellations after 1 June 2018 will receive no refund.
- One night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
- Deposit is non-refundable at 1 June 2018.
- Deposit will be forfeited if you do not arrive on the date for which you have booked.
Cancellations after 1 June 2018 will receive no refund.
Accommodation Code of Conduct:
Accommodation is provided on the basis of acceptable Delegate behavior. The NSW Rural Fire Service Association and Arinex reserve the right to remove any Delegate deemed as behaving inappropriately from the Conference and revoke their accommodation sponsorship.
Delegates must not
- Delegates cannot swap or bring additional guests into their accommodation for any reason without the prior discussion and approval from the NSW Rural Fire Service Association and Arinex.
- Engage in, encourage or conduct violent, bullying or discriminatory behavior.
- Make excessive noise. Noise levels should be at an appropriate level at all times to ensure roommates, and those in surrounding accommodation are not disturbed.
- Respect the privacy of those they are sharing with (including but not limited to personal space, belongings, thoughts and beliefs, lifestyle choices etc).
- Ensure the accommodation is left in a clean and tidy state. Compensation for any damages incurred will be sought from those registered as staying in the accommodation.
- Pay for any mini bar, room service or incidentals incurred during your stay.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The Conference Organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link